Permanently banned

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: [DB] Admins, Senior Admins, Executive Admins

iamthepasta
Flag: United States of America

Permanently banned

Postby iamthepasta » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Good evening,

It has been a few days since I was banned for the use of enhancements, more specifically - wall hacks. I want to first off apologize if I seemed to be using enhancements, but I would like to make it very clear that I would never be involved in the use of 3rd party programs or any cheats, I have owned a copy of COD2 since release including it's former version (COD1, COD:UO) and up until MW2, I also have nearing 1k hours on CSGO and countless hours on other FPS including older ones such as MOHAA, this probably means nothing to anyone but I have never ONCE hacked in any FPS game or any game from that matter.

At first I saw this coming and was not going to post about it and just move on from COD2, but realize that I still enjoy the tactical realism as I always have when it used to be decently big, I was warned by Afterburn about 2 days before I was perma banned that "you will probably not be here for long." I have played on DB for several years, under different aliases (mostly Santigold I believe) and this is the first time I have ever been accused of hacking, though I have experienced on more than one occasion, Afterburn having an issue with my gameplay... Specifically in the game that I got warned, I was accused of camping in tower, not pushing forward and not raising sights. I am an aggressive player, you won't see me camping, I have also never been 'spooked' into not raising my sights, I make it a very hard point to follow all of the rules in-game - I have played on multiple tactical realism servers in my day between COD2 and COD4. The game that I was banned, there was actually only 2 people in the server and rising to 5 maximum, and 3/4th of the time another guy and I were just messing around with pistols and bashing, I don't see what hacking could have been going on there (that is the game I was banned.)

Anyway, I'm not here to bash Afterburn, I just feel like I've been a victim of what I almost feel was harassment for years that I've played here, and now I am permanently banned for hacks which has really bothered me as I would NEVER hack in any game and especially COD2 as I have a very long history with the old school FPS genre and happen to be a decently talented player of video games (I played League of Legends professionally for years, under the alias Demunlul.) Though I doubt many here play/know of the game.

Steam profile in-case anyone cared about that - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018806930/ no VAC bans on record and hundreds of hours on FPS games.

Thank you for your time,
Pasta/Santigold/Demunlul
0 x
[DB]Dirtyboy
1LT

Re: Permanently banned

Postby [DB]Dirtyboy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Before I make ANY comment, I will speak to Burn. But, you need to understand, I have and keep records.. I have your IP in several names and guid's. I will not go against any of my admins, but I will talk to him. You and I have talked before, you must have forgotten. While you are giving your achievements, let me give you mine. I have also been involved with ALL of the PC call of duty games,,,,, all of them. I have played more hours than 99.9% of anyone who games: FACT. Maybe you could call me a professional, but then again, maybe you can call me an addict to the game. One thing for sure,,,,, I know a hack when I see one. I also would not like to have so called "professionals" on the server, there simply IS NO SUCH THING. I will get back with you.
0 x
iamthepasta

Postby iamthepasta » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Thanks for the reply, Dirtyboy.
0 x
Afterburn
COL

Postby Afterburn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am

I can assure you were not banned for camping or not raising your sights. Illegal camping will get you a free warning, followed by a b3 warning if ignored. If that is ignored, an auto temp ban kicks in after three b3 warnings. And you will hardly EVER hear me complain about hip shooting, unless I notice a player ALWAYS doing it. We realize how to get around our hip mod. As I do not remember you in-game as you seem to have too many alias's. Which is something I cannot figure out why. It's my guess you were banned for seeing through smoke.
0 x
SgtFury+27

Postby SgtFury+27 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi, I was wondering how I would go about getting unbanned. Thanks.
0 x
Secret Agent Man
SGT
Flag: Vietnam

It's yolo's fault - YOLO ! ! ! ! !

Postby Secret Agent Man » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Are you this Sgt. Fury? Link:
http://dbtactical.clanservers.com/xlrst ... ts/view/76

I hope the admins unban you.
0 x
Banh mi, so meaty
Full of clam and sausages