extreme+ 2.9 mod

Having problems with the website or game? Let us know here.

Moderators: [DB] Admins, Senior Admins, Executive Admins, Server Ops Team

HydraChip
Flag: United States of America

extreme+ 2.9 mod

Postby HydraChip » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:16 pm

hello all. first I would like to say it has been fun playing with you and your regulars on your server, and its nice to see there is still a crouch tactical server out there. we ran one for a long time. we are currently trying to revive ours. however I'm having a problem with something and was wondering if one of you may be able to help. I used this mod back in the day, but its changed some. so, i'm finding what I used to know about it might not be the case now.

I hope the is the right place in the forum to ask.

I want to remove the crosshairs for all players on the server. I have found the setting for this in the mod, however it does not remove them when I set it to disable mode. set ex_crosshair "0" is there something else I should do or what? I have looked all over the internet for an answer but no luck.

thanks in advance for any suggestions that anyone might have.
0 x
HighTimes
SGT

Re: extreme+ 2.9 mod

Postby HighTimes » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 am

playercontrol.cfg look for set ex_forceclientcvars ,two above ex_crosshair "0", make sure this is set to 1,2 or 3.
0 here will disable all settings. Restart server happens sometimes after these settings are enabled. if this doesn't help need to looks at what console is saying.
0 x
HydraChip

Postby HydraChip » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:44 am

thanks for the help, im a derp. as soon as I began to read your post I it hit me "i knew that" but it didn't occur to me to even check that. thx again.
0 x
HighTimes
SGT

Postby HighTimes » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:42 am

Your Welcome Happy to help..
0 x

Share This

Return to “Support - Help Desk”